As we are reading this together, we realised how time flies. The ups & downs of our daily life kept us stronger day by day. Till today, I simply could not believe of where I am right now. The countless nights of drinking coffee, memorising facts and burning the midnight oil for the sake of my O levels were in fact one of the best experiences I have.
Not forgetting the many milestones in AKLTG.
The 3 days 2 night camp was if a countdown for me to see how much time I have left for FUN, JOY, LAUGHTER & to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in people's life.
There I am standing right infront of 500 students & spending the last moment in AKLTG during the finale night
and then comes this Orientation Camp(Odessey) in Meridian JC, where a whole new journey begins for me. Many journeys, One voyage.*im the one in blue btw. (: *
ended up in a group of MUGGERS, callisto 7
To let my artistic talent flow.
& what Ive learnt in AKLTG for MJC performance night(:



As we are done reading this together, I know as well as you do that we should cherish every moment in the journey of our life with people around us because people do not want to know how much we care for that someone until that someone knows how much we care.
Let me conclude this post by wishing you readers a happy friendship day, happy chinese new year and a happy valentines day.
(:
Labels: his life



