GOODBYE 2009
Theres nothing more I can say. 2009 left me with lots of memories. the good ones. the heart breaking ones. Everything. All the emotions were felt. Just as I stepped into 2010, I decided to look back to see my journey of being who I am, who I was & who am I in Dunman sec, in this world. I cant help it but to break into tears ,inside. To see how far Ive gone. With the pressure, the stress and conflicts I faced. All those made me into a more eloquent and matured individual. Sometimes I just dont want to leave 2009. It means alot to me- friends, teachers, studies, passion. Everything. 2009 is the only year that I discovered who FADZLI was. A PROTECTOR. Regardless of who I am, regardless of what gender I may be and regardless of my appearance, I am a PROTECTOR. Someone who is willing to protect the one I love and my interest. here are some pictures I would like to share as those memories will always be treasured.
MR.LATIFF, my Physics Teacher who never fails to inspire and motivate his students. I guess he is one of my favourite teacher.
BRUSHING BOOTS! during my NCC Specialist Course & received Overall Outstanding Cadet Award for Bravo Company.
ENDANERA, my first band in DUNMAN that won "Dunman Got Talent 2008"
FAUZAN, my look alike. Almost all positions he held were the same as mine.
NIGHT STUDY
MARK,SUFIYAN,NADIM. they are the ones who knew every single pressure I faced.
RABBANI? Learnt alot from him regarding ............. (haha)
and still STUDYING in AVT
MS BOH, my Amaths tutor who understands the way I think in solving maths questions.
Started to love RED in 2009. SERIOUS!
& here comes AKLTG. working really hard in coming out with a LIFE CHANGING presentation
its not easy to stand up there and INSPIRE others.
the SILAT moments. the bruises, the pain, the tears of sufferings. ALL PAID off
Broke my Record in BOWLING!
Getting SICK during my PRELIMS
NCC. AGAIN? P.O.P
Designed the Sec1 Orientation Camp Shirt
RAQIF! i donno lah hor.. the KECOH instructors for camps? maybe..
DUNMAN BLAZER. Once in a life time.
So there you have it. my memorable 2009. & hello to 2010.
dont do GREAT things in life but
do little things in life GREATLY.
Labels: his 2009





































