SHOP SHOP SHOP
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 11:38 PM

TOPMAN
Christmas is around the corner and its time to SHOP SHOP SHOP! Well, I'm actually too tired to get my arse out of my house but its all because of my elder sister. She was released early from work and called my mum and I to meet her at TM to shop! Never once i thought of buying those two topman long sleeve shirts at the price of $43 for 2. Thanks Sis! I shall treat you KFC? after my pay. hehe. GOSH! Maybe the MAT REP aura had materialized in me especially at T1. Nevermind lah hor. Its all about the wearer. BERG sia if I wear those two shirts. ^^!

COTTON ON

I bought 2 printed shirts from cotton on as well. HEY! its only 10 bucks per piece. Better grab it man before its too late. Hahahas. WOOTS~ I never shop this much before in SINGAPORE. haha! i guess thats all. *chink*

P.S. I will still not forget those who are in need, I promise.

Labels:


MusicPlaylist
Music