Well first of all, introducing...

my brand new shoes! its adizero XT adidas running/course shoes. i invested on this shoe mainly because I dont have any sports shoes for my work, which is as a camp instructor. Well, I owe my father BIG TIME because he was the one who willingly brought me to Royal Sporting House just to get a pair of shoes which cost $160. Dad, after i get my pay, im gonna treat you makan at Jalan Kayu Okey? hahas. well, yeah. i fell in love with that shoe that kept me going. Lately, Ive been working out to keep fit for upcoming camps and of course, loose weight! duh.
Gym every Monday. Silat every Saturday. Night Jog every Wednesday. Anyone wanna join?
Well, as i said earlier, I fell in love with that shoe! Thus, i kept running and running. It gets further and further for each and every run. I just enjoy being in that shoe and not forgetting the gust of wind! fuuh!
Oh! POOL! hahas. I played pool for like twice this week. One with my clique. Another with my 4A clique. Enjoyed every game of it mann..

my brand new shoes! its adizero XT adidas running/course shoes. i invested on this shoe mainly because I dont have any sports shoes for my work, which is as a camp instructor. Well, I owe my father BIG TIME because he was the one who willingly brought me to Royal Sporting House just to get a pair of shoes which cost $160. Dad, after i get my pay, im gonna treat you makan at Jalan Kayu Okey? hahas. well, yeah. i fell in love with that shoe that kept me going. Lately, Ive been working out to keep fit for upcoming camps and of course, loose weight! duh.
Gym every Monday. Silat every Saturday. Night Jog every Wednesday. Anyone wanna join?
Well, as i said earlier, I fell in love with that shoe! Thus, i kept running and running. It gets further and further for each and every run. I just enjoy being in that shoe and not forgetting the gust of wind! fuuh!
Oh! POOL! hahas. I played pool for like twice this week. One with my clique. Another with my 4A clique. Enjoyed every game of it mann..Im still wondering if all the happiness that I am having are shared
with the people who are really in need.
with the people who are really in need.
Happiness can be found even in the darknest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Labels: his life

