behind my smile
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 1:54 PM

Behind every smile tells a story. I am not sure if what Im doing is the best for me.
The inner strength that I had is drifting away from me. I tried to ignore what they
say, what they assumed and what they critisized.. But the question still remain; till
when? till when must I hold on?
Must I conceed to everything? Why cant I have a say? Is there even a room for me
to lament out my emotions and feelings. Or perhaps there is not even a door to that
room. I have stepped out of a zone where I used to be - Patience. There's a limit to
everything and towards everyone. I need answers and I need guidance. Please, show
me the way because as I look back, I could only see MY sacrifices laid on the trails of
footsteps.
Should I continue moving towards the same journey? or make a detour?
Behind every smile, theres a hidden story in me.

Labels:


MusicPlaylist
Music