Alright! Today was a day in which I could spend time with my 4 years of classmate since sec1. We planned to meet Mr Tan to help out in our A maths homework ( damn a lot okey!) and meet at busstop opp Esso by 9.40 am since Mr Tan will be coming arnd 10am.
So when I walked out of my house and board the bus, my dear friend said let's go a little bit later arnd 10.30am. !!!!!!!!. SIOW!! by the tym i already reached ESSO. n i rot there sia. So no choice lah hor. Told her to get down asap and I dont think theres a difference. She came at 10.15am. So wad did I do while waiting? Doodle with my hp and read old msges that brought me back to the past. SIGH*
So then blah blah blah and headed for a maths. AND FUUUHH!! i didnt know mr tan can bitch sia!! tsktsktsk.... that ATAN uh!! ferst we talked about netballers then volleyballers followed by smart asses. HHAHAH. Its amazing to see the true colours of our teachers. Kae then finally done with the consultation and headed to EHUB there and did SS grp homewerk at MacCafe. Quite cozy there and its the best place to study. So talked n talked. Trade some problems and jokes. HAH! then boom! we saw someone with someone! hahah
its quite hilarious actually. To see a friend that you knw and actually tried to avoid? i dont knw what was in their mind. So i ignored them they ignored me. we just smiled and bussed home.
N now, currently mugging for my O level Chem SPA. I dont want to be late again! hahah. N i hope that I'm gonna do well in this cause i screwed the previous SPA. Oh dammit! Here's one thing about SPA. It's actually easy but its as easy as difficult(quoted by Mdm Lim) i guess its really true. I mean you knw its easy and you gonna score for it. But in the end, u ended up doing some silly mistakes. grr! i hate that! pffttt
N i just plan to slack throughout this march hols cause there wont be any other holidays for me to slack. June hols? dont think bout it. . preparing for my preliem and Os. so its better to slack now cause this will be the last hols to relax dude and be a laggard! ahah! one more! LACKADASICAL! hahaha woohoo,, too high for you? hahah.. ok lets not be lofty here. opps! hahah
i guess till here
to those taking tripple pure sciences & taking Chem spa tmrw,
GD LUCK! =)
cau cin ci
So when I walked out of my house and board the bus, my dear friend said let's go a little bit later arnd 10.30am. !!!!!!!!. SIOW!! by the tym i already reached ESSO. n i rot there sia. So no choice lah hor. Told her to get down asap and I dont think theres a difference. She came at 10.15am. So wad did I do while waiting? Doodle with my hp and read old msges that brought me back to the past. SIGH*
So then blah blah blah and headed for a maths. AND FUUUHH!! i didnt know mr tan can bitch sia!! tsktsktsk.... that ATAN uh!! ferst we talked about netballers then volleyballers followed by smart asses. HHAHAH. Its amazing to see the true colours of our teachers. Kae then finally done with the consultation and headed to EHUB there and did SS grp homewerk at MacCafe. Quite cozy there and its the best place to study. So talked n talked. Trade some problems and jokes. HAH! then boom! we saw someone with someone! hahah
its quite hilarious actually. To see a friend that you knw and actually tried to avoid? i dont knw what was in their mind. So i ignored them they ignored me. we just smiled and bussed home.
N now, currently mugging for my O level Chem SPA. I dont want to be late again! hahah. N i hope that I'm gonna do well in this cause i screwed the previous SPA. Oh dammit! Here's one thing about SPA. It's actually easy but its as easy as difficult(quoted by Mdm Lim) i guess its really true. I mean you knw its easy and you gonna score for it. But in the end, u ended up doing some silly mistakes. grr! i hate that! pffttt
N i just plan to slack throughout this march hols cause there wont be any other holidays for me to slack. June hols? dont think bout it. . preparing for my preliem and Os. so its better to slack now cause this will be the last hols to relax dude and be a laggard! ahah! one more! LACKADASICAL! hahaha woohoo,, too high for you? hahah.. ok lets not be lofty here. opps! hahah
i guess till here
to those taking tripple pure sciences & taking Chem spa tmrw,
GD LUCK! =)
cau cin ci
Labels: his life again-

